Pill box of 60 tablets
- Ultra rich complex
- 2 months long treatment
- Complete action: strength and vitality
The VITAVEA Bien-être brewer's yeast formula is your ally to preserve the beauty of hair and nails.
VITAVEA Well-Being Brewer's Yeast is a food supplement that contains active ingredients recognized and acclaimed for the beauty of the skin, brittle nails and tired and damaged hair: brewer's yeast, zinc, selenium, vitamin B8 .
Our VITAVEA Wellness products are available in supermarkets .
1 tablet provides:
- Brewer's yeast: 550 mg
- Zinc: 1.5 mg (15% NRV*)
- Selenium: 8.25 µg (15% VNR*)
- Vitamin B1: 1.1 mg (100% VNR*)
- Vitamin B2: 0.7 mg (50% VNR*)
- Vitamin B3: 3.2 mg (20% VNR*)
- Vitamin B5: 3 mg (50% VNR*)
- Vitamin B6: 0.42 mg (30% VNR*)
- Vitamin B8: 50 µg (100% VNR*)
- Vitamin B9: 200 µg (100% VNR*)
- Vitamin B12: 1.25 µg (50% VNR*)
*NRV = Nutritional Reference Values
Brewer's yeast ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae ) ( gluten, sulphites ); bulking agent: sorbitol; anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids; selenium yeast ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae ); vitamins: B5, B3; mineral: zinc oxide; vitamins: B12, B1, B2, B6, B9, B8.
1 tablet per day, to be swallowed with a glass of water.